All orders over $75 will receive a complimentary travel-size Stellar Shave Cream ($14 value)
Having strong accounting procedures and squeaky-clean books and records is a blessing for any small business and for that we need to thank our fantastic book-keeper Audra. Unfortunately Audra’s leaving us in November :-( so now we need to find someone to take on this part-time but vital role.
Here are the details of the position:
- Part time (one day/week; over time, two days/week)
- Full-service bookkeeping
- Bank account reconciliations
- Prepare regular and special accounting reports
- AR management – customer invoicing, statements
- AP management – bill approval, preparation of payments
- Payroll – employee records management, wages and benefits management, payroll tax payments and reporting
- Work with CPA to prepare annual tax return
- Inventory control – reconciliations, etc.
- HR – compliance with state & federal regulations
- Member relations – communication with members, accurate record-keeping, etc.
- Making bank deposits, (e)mailing invoices/statements, etc.
... Essential stuff without which the beast cannot function!
The person we’re looking for should have the following qualifications:
- At least two years of relevant accounting experience
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks & Excel
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills
- A positive, can-do attitude
If this is right up your alley we would LOVE to hear from you! Come and join our growing little team at our new office in BTV.
To apply please send a cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a comment