Free Standard US Shipping Today on All Orders
We’re looking for an ace bookkeeper/controller who wants to work and grow in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. The position starts immediately at two days/week and could grow into three+ days/week within 6-12 months.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Full-service bookkeeping
- Bank account reconciliations
- Prepare financial reports for management
- AR management – customer invoicing, statements & follow-up
- AP management – bill approval, preparation of payments
- Payroll – employee records management, wages and benefits management, payroll tax payments and reporting
- Work with CPA to prepare annual tax return
- Inventory control – cost sheets, POs, stock levels, etc.
- HR – basic compliance with state & federal regulations
- Investor relations – communication with members, accurate record-keeping, etc.
- Month-end close
- Making bank deposits, (e)mailing invoices/statements, etc.
- Periodic financial analysis, as requested by management
- Minimum of two-year degree in accounting/finance
- At least two years of relevant work experience (expertise with manufacturing and cost accounting is desired)
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks & Excel
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Professional written and verbal communicator
- Pleasant to be around
- Discreet and trustworthy
To apply, please send a cover letter, resumé and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Leave a comment