We are looking for a driven, detail-obsessed operations manager to join our growing team of work-hard, play-hard folks in Waterbury, VT. They will manage our day-to-day procurement, supply chain logistics and warehouse operations. They will partner with our suppliers to address and resolve any quality issues and ensure that Ursa Major is in a great position to support upcoming growth across our channels. They will track and analyze our Cost of Goods (COGS) and assist us with finding ways to control and improve these expenses.
About Our Dream Candidate
You are detail-oriented and have great time management skills. You are self-motivated and thrive in an environment where you have to manage several things at once. You always have an eye peeled for how to make things more efficient or cost-effective. You’re excited to work in an informal but professional environment where each year is bigger and better than the last. You are ready to accelerate your career by joining an entrepreneurial company with lots of momentum and are interested in learning and taking more on as you grow with us.
- - Driven, detail-oriented go-getter
- - 3+ years directly relevant work experience in operations. Procurement experience strongly preferred
- - Undergraduate degree in business strongly preferred
- - Project Management experience desirable
- - Fluent in Excel
- - Strong interest in environmental and social sustainability
- - Familiarity with quality assurance a plus
- - Experience in natural/organic consumer products or perishable food industries a plus
- - An interest in all-natural or organic personal care products and an environmentally conscious lifestyle a plus