All orders over $75 will receive a complimentary travel-size Stellar Shave Cream ($14 value)
Work at Ursa Major
Ursa Major is growing leaps and bounds and we’re looking for some smart, inspired folks to join our growing team here in Waterbury, Vermont. Are you passionate about healthy living? Do you want to join a small, entrepreneurial company switching tens of thousands of people each year over to delightful, toxin-free personal care? Read on!
Head of Marketing
Lead all aspects of our (digital) marketing effort, including strategy, ideation and tactical execution across all channels. Build, lead and manage the marketing team.
- - Loves marketing, aspirational/lifestyle brands, digital, premium cpg
- - 10+ years directly relevant work experience with strong track record driving KPIs in a similar role at another entrepreneurial company
- - Strong left/right brain thinker (strategic/analytical & creative)
- - Super-fluent with digital and direct marketing
- - MBA required
Head of Sales
Oversee and lead all aspects of our flourishing wholesale business, including strategy, planning, account management and new business, across all specialty channels.
- - Outgoing, charismatic, positive, tenacious, confident, natural leader
- 10+ years directly relevant work experience in sales (experience with specialty retailers (vs. mass or drug) is a big plus); proven track record of successful account management and strategic new business development
- - Passionate about premium natural personal care
- - Loves to build relationships and help accounts through consultative sales approach
- - Open to traveling (once or twice/month)
Digital Marketing Specialist
Lead the day-to-day implementation of our digital marketing program, with a focus on developing and scaling profitable new customer acquisition methods while boosting loyalty.
- - Passion for digital marketing - super fluent with evolving best practices for cpg companies
- - 5-10+ years directly relevant work experience
- - Very strong digital marketing background, with proven track record of implementing successful initiatives and driving core KPIs (e.g. traffic, conversion, average order, loyalty, cost of acquisition, new customer acquisition)
- - Strong left/right brain thinker (analytical & creative)
- - MBA preferred
In-House Graphic Designer (could be a part-time position)
Take lead on creating and implementing all in-house graphics/creative including collateral, online ads, newsletters, social graphics, packaging tweaks, retailer support materials, etc.
- - Super-talented, eager-beaver, all-rounder graphic designer
- - 5+ years directly relevant work experience; strong portfolio of relevant work
- - Fluent with front-end web development, video, photography
- - In tune with our brand esthetic - clean, fresh, active, premium, current/modern
[Create Your Own Job]
→ To apply, please send a cover letter and resume (or LinkedIn profile) to email@example.com (it might help to put the job you’re applying for in the email Subject). Thank you!
Don’t see your dream job here but still interested in exploring a role at Ursa Major? Shoot us an email telling us how you think you can help grow our business.