We’re looking for a do-it-all do-gooder to take charge of our customer experience and office operations. Our customers and team are the reason we love what we do, and we’re not happy unless they’re happy, too. The CX/Office Coordinator will be Ursa Major’s eyes, ears, and voice in all customer interactions while also helping to make our office a cheerful, efficient, organized place to do our best work. This position will be on-site at our office in beautiful Waterbury, Vermont.
About Our Dream Candidate
You’re well-spoken, well-organized, upbeat, and up for any challenge. You have a passion (or curiosity!) for natural skincare and are excited to spread the word about our mission. You’re a kind and patient communicator who gives people the benefit of the doubt and makes everyone feel like a friend. You have a strong work ethic and love a good to-do list. You’re awesome at balancing day-to-day details with big picture vision-making, and are excited to join a hard-working, fun-loving team with lots of momentum and opportunities to grow.
- - Interact with customers on phone, text, email, and chat and work to resolve needs quickly and kindly
- - Manage returns, exchanges, replacements, and quality control feedback
- - Respond to online product reviews
- - Keep an eye out for patterns in customer feedback and work with relevant internal teams to implement solutions
- - Create a warm, welcoming, and orderly atmosphere for our team and guests
- - Serve as liaison for office building services and deliveries
- - Support team in shipping press, influencer, and investor packages
- - Keep office organized and well-stocked (with skincare, supplies, and snacks!)
- - Experience in a customer-facing environment
- - At least 1-2 years of work experience
- - Composed, even-tempered and able to find the bright side in any situation
- - Organized, proactive, and detail-oriented