Perfect Zen BODY LOTION
- Indulge your skin with this clean, green, velvety body lotion. Light enough for summer, yet rich enough for winter, our lotion provides deep, soothing hydration all year long...
- Provides deep hydration without feeling heavy
- Soothes irritation
- Eliminates itchiness
- Conditions and softens skin
- Promotes healthy skin regeneration
A verdant blend of essential oils with traces of sweet orange, bergamot and cedar.
- Apply lotion after you shower or bathe and rub it in 'til fully absorbed. Add another layer to extra-dry areas.
- Ingredient Benefits:
Aloe - soothes & hydrates while promoting healthy tissue regeneration
Meadowfoam - softens skin & seals in moisture while delivering antioxidant benefits
Sunflower - helps retain moisture & protect the skin's barrier
Lavender - contains soothing & mild antiseptic properties
Highest-grade natural ingredients (99% naturally derived), sourced wherever possible from family-owned, sustainable growers.
Never any petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance or color, glycols, silicones or PEGs. This product is gluten-free, vegan & cruelty-free.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST (* denotes organic): Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) leaf juice*, sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil*, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl glucoside, cetyl palmitate, meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, mandarin red (citrus reticulata) peel oil, sweet orange (citrus sinensis) peel oil, bergamot (citrus bergamia) peel oil*, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) flower oil*, rosemary (rosmarinus) leaf oil, petitgrain bigarada (citrus aurantium) leaf/bud oil, sandalwood (santalum spicatum) wood oil, cedar (cedrus atlantica) wood oil, xanthan gum, rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract*, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol
- “One of those rare, perfect formulas that does the job, and does it well, all year long.”
– Bare Beauty
“Aloe soothes, while orange peel and cedar wood provide some kick.”
– Men's Health
“Don’t let the lightweight texture fool you, this stuff is wonderfully moisturizing.”
– Meredith Tested